Friday, April 6, 2012

i'm back...and more creative than ever

so, i've been gone for a while (been a little busy:) But now, i think i'm ready to be a blogger. I make stuff all of the time...i cant help it, its like breathing for me. The key is to document it so i can share it with everyone, yay! Stephen and i  purchased a foreclosed home last summer. It was in need of some creative touches, so i've spent several months making, painting, and rearranging with the goal of not spending any money...or very little. It's so fun; i've discovered the joys of spray paint and scrap lumber. I just have to make sure the wood doesn't have dog poop on it....yikes. It has also occurred to me that everyday spaces like the basement entry and the laundry room need to be beautiful and inspiring, as i spend much of my time there. Hints of scripture painted on signs and bird feeders are a gentle reminder of the Lord's sweet presence in my everyday life with Asher, HG, and new baby Canaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment